Sunday, July 15, 2007

ANOLIMOUS ADIEU TO BATCH 2005 (The Untold Story)



(Note: This is unedited version. What you see is what you get. It contains language both in English and Pilipino. It may contain explicit language and have grammatical error. Please bear with me).

To be honest, hindi ko alam kung papano sisimulan ang kwentong ito. Marami kasi akong gustong sabihin at ilahad. Mga gusto sabihin at ikwento matagal na. Ngunit hindi ko magawa dahil kasalukuyan pa lang tumatakbo ang semestre. Ngunit ngayon tapos na sila. Actually graduate na nga karamihan sa kanila. Kaybilis kasing lumakad ang mga oras. Dati tinatantiya lamang nila ang ugali ko ngunit ngayon marahil kilala na nila kahit papano ang isang “terror” daw na katulad ko. Ang kwentong ito ay paglalahad ng tunay kong nararamdaman. Buksan nyo man ng ilang ulit ang puso ko’y ito pa rin ang makikita nyo. Sana bigyan kayo ng ngiti (please) at ng saya ( I hope). Alam ko may magugulat (ok lang), may magtatanong( ganun eh), may magagalit( who cares), may magtatampo( sana wala akong nakalimutan at kung meron man pasensiya na), may maiinis ( ang haba kasi, patawad po) at higit sa lahat may magwawalang bahala (ok lang din). Lagi ko kasing naiisip ang mga salitang “What if tomorrow never comes?” At least kung dumating man ang sitwasyog iyon nasabi ko ang gusto kong sabihin. Marunong kasi akong magpasalamat. Hindi porket ako ang guro ay sa akin lang kayo matututo. Kami man ay natututo rin sa inyong mga estudyante. It’s a two way traffic they say. Marunong akong tumanaw ng utang na loob. Hindi naman sa ako’y naniningil. Pero ilan ba sa inyo ang nagpasalamat man lang, o kaya’y nagtext to say thank you? O kahit nagparamdam man lang ng pagpupugay? Yung iba nga sa inyo porke’t graduate na wala na ang paggalang. Akala mo magkalevel na. Tandaan nyo na ano man ang inyong marating. Gaano man kataas ang inyong maabot hindi nyo maiaalis ang katotohanang minsa’y naging mag-aaral ko kayo.
. At sa inyong paglisan, sa tingin ko ito na ang tamang panahon para magpasalamat at magpaalam sa mga taong naging bahagi ng pagtuturo ko sa JRU ngayong 2004-2005: (in no particular order)
……. COMSOC: Sarah Grace, ang President. Na noong una’y atubili pang tanggapin ang posisyon. Sobrang bait na kahit nasasapawan na sya’y ok lang sa kanya. Always believe in your self for I know you can make it. You’re a responsible student and a good daughter. Sabi ko nga, dahil sa well-beloved sya kaya ok lang kahit walang bf. Sana matagpuan mo ang lalaking nararapat sa iyo. Irish, na kahit hindi kami ganong kaclose naramdaman ko ang sincerity sa kanya. Na noong una’y akala ko hindi ko makakasundo kasi mataray sya. Pero may natatagong bait. Jazmin, ang tahimik na treasurer. Sorry dahil lately hindi na tayo nagkakausap gaya ng dati. Isa ka sa tauhan ng magpakailanman, yung nasirang friendship. At least ngayon hindi man nanumbalik ang maigting nyong friendship ngayon nag-uusap na kayo. Brix, tahimik ngunit malalim na tao. Nalulungkot lang ako kasi lumisan ka ng hindi ko nalaman ang sama ng loob mo sa akin. Dahil hindi mo narinig ang panig ko sa mga hinaing mo. Isa lang ang masasabi ko. Ginawa ko lang ang trabaho ko at lahat ng paghihirap mo’y para sa iyong kagalingan na rin. Jessie, thanks COMSOC for not with it I won’t know who you really are! Kind and helpful to others. Continue doing that for a reward will be stocked in heaven for you. Doydoy, the man with a lot of pride. But hey, sometimes you have to eat and learn to lower your pride. There’s no wrong in it. It can’t make you less a man if you do that. Accept fault and mistakes for it is a sign of maturity. It only means you are more mature than yesterday. Then it’s a good thing that you and Jazmin are in a way ok now. Jha-jha and Felamae, thank you for texting me and for the beautiful and encouraging quotes you sent me.
………VIVA HOTDOGS (THE KUMPADRES): Ariel, ang “nakababata” kong kapatid. Maraming problema kaming nashare. Na bagamat naiwan ka, hindi ibig sabihin nito’y mahina ka. We both know that there is a reason why this is happening to you. I hope your rift with “Mr. G” will be okay again. I know how it feels what you are feeling right now. It hurts being left by your good friends but life has to go on. FYI, you are one of the characters in MAGPAKAILANMAN. You are idol no. 1. You are the story behind spiderman, my letting go of love for Blessie for our friendship. Jeff (Lopez), thanks for the twice treat at Chowking. I have heard bad comments about you but probably they just don’t know who really you are. I’ve seen your kindness and ready to help others. Be proud for others admire you still. Mark Johnson, (yung secret natin, hehehehe) the one they say that a bit replica of me. Snobbish and quiet. Mr Argente junior. Well it may sound true coz amidst the tough personality is a soft heart. I know you love Cherry very much. I had proven that many times. I hope that your relationship gets stronger for you have my blessings. You are also one of the characters in MAGPAKAILANMAN. You are the “haligi” that I am talking to. Paolo Martin, thanks for the wonderful words you always write in your bluebook every examination. It eases the pain every time I read a bad comment from other students. Continue being you coz I like your coolness and happy outlook even times get tough. Andrew , ( I heard) Don’t play with love or it might play you. It’s not a game. It’s for you to treasure. Get mature in the name of love and also with life for you are also a kind fellow. I like the sincerity in you. James Oliver, the father and my “kumpare”. Until now I can’t and I don’t understand why you hide it from me that you have a baby though I ask you many times. It’s a gift from God and you should be proud of it. Thanks for making me second father to Lexy ( Oh my God she’s so cute, she’s really a Heaven sent). Thanks also for welcoming me to your house (I love it. It’s so refreshing and cool. I feel I’m closer to nature). Please extend my thank you and regards to your partner Ethel and to your family. They’ve been good to me. Rex, I know we did not given a chance to talk much and became closer but at least in that small time I’ve known you as simple, quiet and kind person. You’re an intelligent and cool person and keep it up. Glenn, the ever quiet person just why I wonder what kind of person you really are! Thanks for the nice words but please change any attitude that I‘ve heard against you. I know you’re kind but it’s not too late to change. Thanks VIVA HOTDOGS. Thank you for the respect and for “adopting” me. I never thought that we would be that close even though your world is against mine before. I hope the tie will always bind us together. I know there will be more ahead of us.
………IDOL No. 2: Christian, the tall, very kind student I know. I hope you know by now that you’re the IDOL No. 2 in MAGPAKAILANMAN. Grace, a simple and sweet girl. You’re lucky you have both. Stay in love with each other. Thank you for the gift last Christmas. I really appreciate it.
………Tropang Resthouse, Marlyn, the sweet girl. You’ve been so kind to me. Don’t mind Myra. For she has her own world. As long as you know that you are right continue what you are doing. She will never ever be a great loss to you. Gayds, I know we didn’t start right but the most important thing is we ended ok. Nilo, thanks for all the “pang-aasar”. Like your brother, my good friend Jay, you also has a good heart. Thanks for everything. Joy, thank you for inviting me to Batangas and to your sister’s debut. I really appreciate that trip. I hope you will invite me again. Raffy, thanks for the pang-aasar (kayo ni Nilo). But amidst that I find you nice fellow. Nijrik, don’t you worry I will still greet you when that times happen. I hope next time you continue your studies and eventually finish it. You’re a responsible person and a mature one. Paeng, love Jen as Jen loves you. Don’t make the same mistake again. Be loyal and faithful. Jen, please spare with Paeng. He is a good person. It’s just that he can’t resist temptation but I know eventually he will overcome that. Michael, you’re a kind person. I hope you will overcome all the hardship and the struggles in life. I’m sorry if I will be very rude to Myra. I just want to say my piece. Thank you again Tropang Resthouse. Even in a short period of time we have built a camaraderie that I didn’t expect to have because of some misunderstanding in the start. I don’t care. What important is we have built a castle that would stand still in time.
……..Louie, Maylene, Sheryl, Jhen, Merj, Ricky, Aimee, Sharon, Julyve, Dyma, Joey, thank you for the time we had spent at Aimee’s House. I was there twice and those times are memorable times for me. During those times I’ve seen your different traits and characters. You’re so kind to me. You welcome me as member of your family. Thank you for that. Promise next time I will drink and sing a song.
……..JUMBO HOTDOGS AND ONE: Paulo Juan, my soon to be “kumpare”. I am overwhelmed. I did not expect that you will do that act. I love babies as I‘ve told you. Continue being cool and wear that smile everyday. I know other misunderstood you (including me) but that’s the way you behave and I understand you now for you’re a jolly good fellow. Adrian Joseph, I know until now that there is still a wall that divides us. I already gave my friendship on you but it seems no bridge can break the wall between us. As I always say, I have a weak heart for those working students. Continue working hard (I hope to your studies too) and soon you will savor the taste of victory. Cloyd, the ever lazy Cloyd. You told me that you will change for good. That you are doing your best. That you’re giving much of your effort. But boy sometimes our best is not good enough. I have seen your effort but I frankly say that it’s a little effort as compare to other. Strive harder next time. And as you enter a new journey, it can help you, a lot. Dennis Alvarez, thanks for the warm welcome (with your mom) into your house. I like there in your rooftop. I feel so easy. I hope I can be there still.
……..BEST BUDDIES, Charles, my big bro. Thanks for all the advices. I miss them a lot. Thanks also for inviting me to your house especially with your mom. She won’t stop unless I eat. I feel ashamed with that. I feel too much important and I am not used to that. I hope you won’t change and I understand now your feelings to my “daughter” Florinda. In the end, I hope you won’t feel sorry with what you are “doing” with the girls. I cannot stand you with that. James Byron, Mr. Terrorist, thanks for the word. I learn to laugh with it now. As you wish and as I promised, I will always text you to keep me in touch.
……..THE THREE STOOGES AND ONE : ARCHIE, you should know by now that you are also one of the characters in MAGPAKAILANMAN. The one that requested me talk to my students for them to feel at ease. Mr. Suplado, who did not look at me during graduation march. REYGAN, the ever quiet among the three but has a story to tell once you get along with him. ARGEL, the “MARTIN” in the life of Anne. Thank you for welcoming me into your house. I feel so cool and very much happy every time I get there. Thank you for the “longganisa” made by your mom. It really tastes so good. You said that you three will miss me. Don’t worry I know it’s not the end of the road. We’re just starting. Richard, thanks also for everything. You’re a nice pal and buddy. I‘ve seen how good is your heart for you are ready to help others without hesitations. I like your joke especially your ssssshh joke. Though sometimes you’re too naughty to be true. I learn a lot from your naughtiness. Hehehe!
……...TROPANG ALAK PA, Willy, as I told you you’re not a bad guy after all. It was late that I got to know you even more. Thanks for the invitation last December in your house. It was my first time with your group and I must admit I enjoyed it. To the extent of singing my favorite song “All my Life” in the videoke though it sounds terrible (at least not horrible, hehehehe). Carlo, who when drunk shake my hands so often. As if he will run in an election. One of the very, very kind and responsible student and son I ever met. I have this high regards with him in his outlook in life. No wonder you have many friends and no wonder you are reaping what you have sow. Val, don’t be afraid. I’m human, I won’t bite you, I won’t harm you. Joke! The comedian of the group, who after everything still quite afraid of me. Probably got this phobia when he became my student. Jeff, your chicken (cooked by your mom) tastes really, really good. You gave me a big part of it and I liked it so much. Thank you very much for that. I hope you will invite me again to your birthday. I heard a little of your story from your mom and I can’t believe it. The way I know you is far from the way you are behaving in your house. But that’s okay. It’s a positive aspect, don’t you worry. From that time, you gain my respect. Continue being a good son and a good brother. Lloyd, what a small world after all. We are “magkababayan” and he knows my cousins. A very silent type of person but get noisy when drunk. I hope you have enough courage to tell and court “MS. M”. She is a wife material I told you. Jose, also a quiet person but have many story to tell when you get to talk with him. Sorry if I did not come to your house last time. Anyways, I know there will be next time. Bayani, I saddened when I heard the bad news about your daughter. Ever since I love kids so I am alarmed when you said that your daughter is sick.
………TROPANG PANCIT CANTON, Anne, thank you for the times whenever I am in your house. Thanks for the “isaw” and the “fried crispy hipon with vinegar”. Thanks also to your mom. I will forever grateful that you welcome and entertain me in your house. I feel at home when I am there. Just always remember that I know very soon, you will find love that really fits you. A love that won’t hurt you. A love that will not give you pain. If “Martin” will not be the man, many are waiting for your love, believe me. And I know you are really happy because you are free from the “BIG THREE”. I love both of you and I am hurt when you can’t be friends but that’s life and I have to be fair and just. I hope very soon you and them will be okay. Levy, my yaya, thanks also for the “isaw” though I haven’t taste it yet. You will forever one of my yaya. Always remember that the worst joke I throw on you the closest I consider you to me. Marleth, my sister. As I have promised you can call me “KUYA” whenever you want to. Jennefer, though we don’t talk to much, thank you for the two gifts. As the old saying goes, its not how big or small the gift is. For Mr. Argente, it’s the sense that you appreciate what I am doing to you (though I am not asking for anything in return). James Pimentel, my kumpare. I can’t really understand why up to now you are afraid and aloof with me. We’ve been together for a quite a long time but still you are awkward and timid especially when it comes to Lyka. Don’t worry. I am not jealous. It’s just a joke! Just to break the wall between us. I know there will be more time for you and me to get along. Vic, man of few words. I enjoyed your company. But I would like you to know that there is this “tampo” from me. It’s just that I did not expect that you will do that. Anyways, for you who is Mr. Argente? I haven’t help me! Probably just a few!
……….TROPANG ISAW, Michelle, thanks for all the food (grabe!!), the isaws, the leche flans, the sisigs, the ubes, the pok chops..etc. I really love them all. It tastes so good. That’s why I always want to go to your store and house. I hope it won’t stop there. I’m thankful that I get to know you even more. I never imagined that I will be closed to you. Maribel, my Bel. As I’ve told you it will be James’ ( and also other guys) lost if he (or they) won’t love you back. You are a smart and beautiful girl. I feel also sorry and bad when I heard that you did not make it as Cum Laude. We know GOD has a perfect reason for that. Flor, my “daughter”, stop worrying now. Go on. For life is too short to be waisted (ouch, it hurts!!) You will find a perfect guy, a hand that will fit yours. You’re still young and fragile. Start life and smile. Your “daddy” will always be here. Maryknoll, a woman that doesn’t want to talk. She always has the story to tell and a joke to crack. Tenenenen, tenenenen. Ha!ha!ha! Noriel James, the ever quiet man. Don’t hurt Bel or else! I never thought that we will be friends. Not in a single moment. But at least you proved me wrong. There will be many time for our gimmicks. If not now, maybe soon. Thank you for the respect and the nice words you gave me. Thanks everybody. I love being with you guys.
……….DESTINY’S CHILD, Leah, thanks for the quotes/texts and encouragement (from YM and email). We haven’t talk lately but time will permit us soon I know. Lallaine, don’t cry little one. I’m glad that you admitted your fault. It’s a sign of maturity and you gain my respect. Rannie Rose, love your smile. Thanks also for the quotes/texts you sent. Thank you girls. I have this feeling that we have unfinished business. I hope time will reveal on what and who. Again, it’s so hard to meddle in the but I am just being fair and objective.
……….TROPANG GRAN MATADOR, Earl, the most quiet among the three. Thank you for the shirt (NIKE) and the Red Door Card. I must admit that I was saddened when I learned that you did not graduate this year. As from Mr. Argente, you deserve to be. I’ve seen your much effort, your willingness for the subject and for the project. God has a better plan for you. You are kind, you should know that. Please play “All my Life” and “Torete” next time. Brian, the ever carefree Brian. Thank you for inviting me to your house last fiesta. Same goes with the “food” from CHED (from the province) that you gave me. But I hope the next time we met, you have matured a little. Hehehe!! Anthony, one of the most unique persons with weird personality I had encountered. I can’t understand your disposition and your character. As if you are always totally new person every time I talk to you. Especially when you ask me last time at H-311 during our laboratory, “Sir kelan ka mawawala sa jru?” Obviously its not a good joke. Anyways I spare you with that. I fervently hope that I will meet a more mature Anthony the next time we see each other.
………THE FIRST TIMERS: (together with Lloyd, Ernani and Marjorie) LILET, one of the very few to be my first students in JRU. The ever talkative and a bit “suplada” ( when you see her first). A girl with a thousand question whether it be academic or personal. She asks anything without hesitations. The person that testified so many times in my friendster. LESLIE, the ever loyal and polite as she might be. Please extend my hello to your brother. I hope he finds his place “under the sun”.
……….BIDA SI MISTER, BIDA SI MISIS PLUS ONE: Arvin, our story has gone a lone way. We must admit that we don’t like each other. But as time goes by, it came to a roller coaster ride. We like it then we hate it. We have a miscommunication or should I say misinterpretation. You misinterpreted my ways not knowing the reason why I am behaving like that. I am behaving like that ever since. I am doing that until now. For others it’s bad But know it well before you judge it. I am doing that because I want you to learn. Nerissa, the girl who always stood for his boyfriend. I know you’re a sweet girl. I haven’t told you this but I appreciate your effort on what you did last COMSOC swimming. Randy, the kind Randy I know. Continue being that. But sometimes you have to be matured on something you deem important for life is not a piece of cake.
……….THE PASAWAYS: Reah, thank you for inviting me to your birthday and to your house (you treated me so well). I enjoyed the food, our “palaisipans” and the jokes. But most of all I enjoyed the “open forum” where we get the chance to know each other well. Jennifer, we haven’t talk so much but I wanted you to know that I find you as a good person. Jorvit, you’re beautiful girl you should know that. I like your smile and the simplicity in you. Its just that I heard “something bad” about you and my piece of advise is please know yourself very much. If it makes you happy now think again many times. Evaluate yourself. As for me, there is still a choice for you to be more happy. I am not saying that what you are doing now is wrong for who am I to judge you. What I am saying is it’s not the way our culture brought us to be. Peter Jason, then man who imitates my hairstyle. Joke! I must admit that before I find you irresponsible and carefree person. But the more I know you the more I respect you. Sorry for I misjudged you before. I have to make up for this (but it’s true). You are responsible, very kind, fun to be with and a cool fellow. I have seen your dedication to your craft. Continue doing it. Patrick, the ever “malokong” Patrick. I would like to thank you personally for the encouraging and good and positive words you have written and said about me. Would you believe that whenever I doubt myself about the sentiments of the students against me I always read and remembers it. It makes me feel happy and light. It keeps me going during those hard days. I hope you’re not fooling me. Hehehehe!!!! Dennis, oh boy! A kind and intelligent person. But behind his kindness, not all people know that he is also “____”. Well, I won’t write it for it can quite damage his personality. Peace man! Don’t you worry it’s not that bad after all. Probably you’re just being you and it’s just part of growing up, or is it? Just don’t forget to use “protection” for we don’t know what might happen. Anyways, I know if it will happen there will be no major problem because I know you as mature and responsible person. Be confident ‘cause I believe in your talent. All you have to do is develop and believe in your self. Jonathan, I don’t know if you’re mad at me regarding your thesis result but I want to tell you that I am just doing my job. Period!. I know your man enough to accept it. You’re kind I know.
……….THE OTHERS: Cherry, how can I forget this girl. Kind, smart and the one who confront me and explain in details the flowchart of their system until I finally agreed. We’re friends but not that close. But ever since she became the girl of my epitome Mark I became more close to her. The girl that Mark loves so much. The girl where he shed his tears so much. I would know. Mark will text me if they have problem. Girl, as Mark loved you so much love her much in return. I know the feelings of a choosy person when it comes to love. But once we do we offer our life and a 101% of our heart. Continue loving each other. Always remember that Mr. Argente will always be here. Ninong ako di ba? Rudeth, I always remember you because of your smile. Those beautiful smile. One of the intelligent students I have (good for her, there are only few of them). Continue being smart, kind and a ready smile for everybody. I know you will succeed in life with that qualities. Mary Grace Perez, sorry for the times that I didn’t not reply for your inquiries. It’s just I’m too busy( as always). But I assure you, you still have a friend in me. Rona, it’s a good thing you continue your studies amidst the odd. Continue a good mother to your wonderful child. Just always remember it’s a gift and a blessing.. Ernani, oh boy you’re a revelation. You are the one of the least in my list when I handled you in Intro to Prog. And when I handled you again, a different student surprise me. You are now good( its true) in programming and mind you also won in the web design. High leap indeed. FYI, you are the one I am mentioning in the MAGPAKAILANMAN. Antonio Esman, thanks for the religious quotes you are continuously giving me and also your email the last time. I really appreciate it. It makes my feeling easy during those times of trouble. Continue be a blessing to others. Mark Vincent, the man I always misinterpret. It is because I can’t understand his ways. Sometimes good but sometimes weird. I’ve heard a story about you and please be good to your parents. They just want you to be good son and matured person. They want all the best for you. You’ve hurt you said. But learn to be serious when it comes to love. A mistake can not be corrected by another mistake. It will just double the jeopardy. You are kind and good and great in other aspect. You have the talent. All you have to do is develop it and take it to your advantage. We will talk more I know. We will reveal more secrets I hope (with RED HORSE hehehehe!). Gideon Paul, a very kind person. They say you are a great person and that’s true. If there’s one person that I will recommend to be a friend its Paul. He has always the killer smile to greet you and I know ready to help. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Its late I know. You and Kristine will go together well. But Kristine has her own love. As per my advise, if you really love her fight for her. Or you love somebody else? If you will leave don’t forget all the persons who became part of your life. Take with you all the memories, whether good or bad, wherever you go. For it will bring you to your destination. You will meet new friends but treasure the old. One is silver the other is gold. Jonathan Saura, the ever matured Jonathan. Thank you for the encouraging quotes and words every time I feel down. Thank you for appreciating my deeds and my works. Ian Alano, the weird person. I must admit I didn’t like your values when you approached me to check your documentation. I misinterpreted you. It’s you. It’s the way you act and the way you behave. Above all, I’ve seen your good qualities inside. Like me, some people misinterpret you. But I will tell you this. Know him first before you judge, correct? Randy Teodoro, thanks for the encouraging text and email. That’s why I put it in my website, have you seen it? Like the others, it keeps me going and gives me strength every time I’m down. Don’t you worry I will stay clicking my fingers as you wish. Isabelo, the responsible student and father. A very deep and quiet and intelligent person. Be a good father for you have already the gift and blessing from GOD. I hope next time (as you promise) I will see your siblings. Joel Arguelles, a very responsible person. I’m happy for you are little by little achieving your goals. Kristine, thanks for your “handa” and also for the coke and “isaw”. I really like it. Karen Ibana, even we haven’t talk that much but that little time we have spent together I find you nice. Thanks also for the text and the quotes. Pia, be brave hija. All problems have solutions. If not now probably tomorrow. There’s a reason why there is a delay but it’s God’s will. Princess, thank you for everything especially the text. You are one of the few who texted me to say thank you for your graduation. Carol, my future “kumare”. This is one of the greatest surprise of my life. I did not expect that you will get me as “ninong” of your baby. The fact that the father of your baby is once I considered a “friend”. But no problem with that. I have no bad blood against you. You are a great singer. You make me proud and admire your voice when I heard you sing during the University Week program.
…………..TEACHING WITH THE ENEMIES: Angel, naging mabuti ang pakikitungo ko sa iyo at naging fair ako sa iyo. Kahit marami na akong naririnig ay hindi ko pinansin bagkus nagpatuloy ako sa aking hangarin na turuan kayo. Ngunit bakit ganun, porke ba’t wala kang costume that time idadamay mo na ang iba. Baka hindi mo pa alam na marami ang pumapasa dahil sa costume. Unang-una hindi naman sya sapilitan. Kung magsuot ka may additional points kung hindi walang bawas sa iyo. Sana sa susunod isipin mo naman ang kapakanan ng nakararami hindi ng sa iyo lamang. Sarah Jadloc, ang alam ko lang na nagawa kong pagkakamali ay ibinagsak kita. Pero pagkakamali ba yung ginawa ko. Bihira kang pumasok. Hindi mo mameet ang requirements ko. Ang dami mong dahilan. Natatandaan mo ba na nakiusap ka sakin na mag exam ka kahit late na. Pinagbigyan kita.Dahil sabi mo may sakit ka. Umiyak ka pa nga nun. Lahat na lang ng ipinapagawa ko may rason ka. Kung yung ibang teacher nga na sobrang bait ibinagsak ka sa standard ko pa kaya?. Pwede mo akong murahin. Pwede mo akong siraan. Pwede mo akong simangutan at hindi pansinin. Tanong ko lang, anong karapatan mo? Connie Matienzo, hindi ko alam bakit ka nagalit sa akin. Dahil ba sa ako ang panelist nyo? Dahil ba pinahirapan ko kayo? Hello! Sabi nila matalino ka daw. Pag may nagsasabi sa akin na matalino ka tumatawa lang ako. Kung matalino ka bakit sa konting pahirap at simpleng tanong ng defense eh nagalit ka na sa akin. O baka gusto mo pang ipangalandakan ko na up to the minute details ng inyong documentation ay chineck ko. Doon ka ba nagagalit? Ayaw mo nun, may pumansin ng trabaho nyo. Na kahit pinakamaliit ng detalye ay naitama kumpara naman sa iba. Tapos, ng minsan may magtanong ikaw ang nangungunang magsabi na mahigpit ako at mga negative na salita. Hello!! Ilang araw lang ba tayong nagkaharap kumpara sa iba kong estudyante? Bakit kilalang kilala mo na ba ako para magconclude ka ng aking ugali. Tanong ulit, anong karapatan mo? Myra, ang “anghel” na walang pakpak. Sayang maganda ka pa naman hija. Kaso natabunan ng pagiging masungit at ng ugali mo ang paghanga ko sa iyo. Kaya pala iniiwasan ka ng iyong mga kaibigan. Noon hindi ako naniniwala ngunit ng ako na ang makaranas sa masama mong ugali naawa ako sa iyo. Tandaan mo lang na “no man is an island”. At ng maglakad ka nung graduation napakataas ng lipad mo at taas ang noo mo. Ni hindi mo nagawang pansinin ang mga guro mo. Tama bang sungitan mo sila? Sino ka ba? Magaling ka ba? Tandaan mong hindi ka gagraduate kung wala ang mga gurong kinalimutan mo. Benjie, Bo Jess, Victor, Jaimon and your other group members, mali bang itama ang inyong mali? Hindi ko kayo pinahirapan. Nagkataon lang na ako ang naging panelist nyo at para sa akin hindi talaga pwede ang gusto nyong mangyari. Hindi ko sinasabing magaling ako. Pero kumpara sa karanasan ko mas alam ko ang tama at mali. Tungkol naman sa costume at color coding, ano bang problema nyo? Kung ayaw nyong mag costume eh di huwag. Hindi naman kayo pinipilit ah. Basta huwag nyong idamay ang iba. Juan Dela Cruz and columnist@yehey.com (the anonymous email senders), ano ba ang gusto nyong mangyari? Ok lang sa akin kung nakarating sa pamunuan ng JRU ang inyong hinaing. Pero sana sa susunod makatuwiran naman ang sabihin ninyo. Ang color coding at ang costume. Alam nyo bang marami ang natututuwa kasi may plus points sila every exam natin? At dahil dito’y marami ang pumapasa? Ayaw nyo man marami pa rin ang may gusto sa ganitong sistema. Ang mahabang exam na sabi nyo na kahit ako ay hindi ko masasagot. Hello!!! Ako ang gumawa ng exam hindi ko masasagot. Ano ba yun? At napakasimple ng tanong:ano ba ang natutunan nyo. Kung wala eh di wala. Sabi nyo kulang sa oras, so isa lang ang ibig sabihin, kung marami kayong maisusulat marami kayong natutunan. Tapos sasabihin nyong wala kayong natutunan. Ikinumpara nyo ako sa magagaling na guro ng COM SCI. Tama kayo magagaling nga sila. Walang duda doon. Pero kailan ba ako nagyabang at nagsabi na magaling ako? Sinabi ko ba na ako ang pinakamagaling sa COM SCI department. Wala akong sinabing ganyan. Unique individual tayo kaya lahat ay may kanya-kanyang kakayahan. Natutuwa ako pag may nahihirapan. Think again. Hindi ako sadista. Bakit kailangan kong magpa software review e gastos lang naman kasi laging nagiinternet. Think many times!! Computer Science kaya ang course mo. Hindi lang po ako ang nagpapagawa ng ganyan. At siempre part of learning process ang pag surf sa internet. Hindi naman sa pagmamayabang, ano ba ang knowledge natin when it comes to Linux, PHP and MYSQL during those times? Dahil sa software review namulat ang ating isipan sa mga ganitong software. Mataas daw ang standard ko. FYI, kung hindi mo kaya ang standard ko malamang hanggang diyan ka na lamang. Hindi ka pupuwede sa ibang school. Kung yung standard ko nga na attainable naman hindi ka umobra sa iba pa kaya. Kung hindi mo kaya ang system at standard ko eh di lalong hindi mo kaya ang buhay after the academe. Dahil after graduation mas malaki at maraming challenges ang nakaabang. Mas maraming Mr. Argente sa labas ng eskwelahan kesa sa mga mababait. Mas maraming terror, maraming mahigpit at mas maraming pressure.At sabi nyo sira ulo ako at galing sa mental. Siguro nga. At siguro ring kayo lang ang matino sa mundo (kung ganyan ang definition nyo ng matino). One hing more, sabi nyo may favoritism ako. Na dahil crush ko ang isang tao ay mataas na ang grade nya. During that time si Blessie ang crush ko. Hindi ko alam kung alam nyo yun o ibang tao ang alam nyo. Ngayon tanungin nyo kung may pinaboran ako during that time? Kung mataas ang grade nya sa akin? In fact, nahirapan nga syang magpa-appprove ng proposal nila. Tapos sasabihin nyong may favoritism ako? C’mmon think again!!!! Ilang beses nyong hiniling kay President Fabella, Mam Lani at Sir Raga na tanggalin na ako sa JRU. Dahil isa lang daw akong kasiraan sa departamento ng COMSCI. Alam mo ba ang totoo. Fair naman sila eh. Nagkaroon ng imbestigasyon. Kaya nga naging “kaibigan ko si Connie” eh. Ilang beses nila akong kinausap. Puro side ko ang narinig nila. Ayaw nyo kasing humarap. Pati ang walang kinalamang COMSOC idinamay nyo pa. Kahit kanino kayo magtanong walang kinalaman ang COMSOC dito. Sasabihin ko ng ilang ulit na pag may reklamo sa mga teachers pati sa akin tiyak nakakarating iyon without mentioning your names. Tapos sasabihin nyong “bahag ang buntot” ng COMSOC. Ang mahirap kasi sa inyo ayaw nyong lumantad. Ayaw nyong magpakilala. Sino ngayon ang “bahag ang buntot”?. Hindi nyo na ako matatakot dahil matagal na akong takot. Taas noo pa rin akong haharap sa mga tao dahil malinis ang konsensya ko. Sabi ko nga ke Mam Lani mag survey sya. At kung kalahati ng 4th year ay galit sa akin hindi nyo na kailangang sabihin na tanggalin ako. Ako mismo ang aalis. Ako mismo ang lilisan sa paaralang pinili kong pag-alayan ng aking bokasyon. Ngunit hanggang may naniniwala sa akin. Hanggang ako ay gusto pa ng COMSCI department, mananatili ako sa aking kinalalagyan.
………TO ALL THE GIRLS I LOVED BEFORE: Ann Barbara, I really like your smile and the simplicity in you. April, siguro naman alam mo na kung bakit lagi kitang niloloko. Sana hindi magalit ang bf mo pero crush talaga kita noon pa. Hehehehe! Kaso alam mo ba ang taas ng tingin ko sa iyo(bukod sa matangkad ka). Feeling ko nga langit ka at lupa ako. That’s how I feel! Au, got to believe in magic. Isipin mo management ka pero naligaw ang mata ko sa iyo. Sayang nga eh pero malay mo balang araw, pagdating ng panahon. Blessie, si Miss B2. Ang taong nagbigay sa akin ng inspirasyon. Salamat sa mga text at quotes. Salamat sa care. Hindi ko man nasabi pero alam kong alam mong naghintay ako. Pero puso ma’y naiinip din. Isa pa alam ko namang masaya ka ngayon. Nalulungkot lang ako kasi matagal-tagal na rin tayong hindi nakakapag-usap. Namimiss ko kasi yung kwentuhan natin. Kaso alam nating dalawa na hindi na pwede Na iba na ang sitwasyon ngayon. Lyka, ang pinakamalapit sa puso ko ngayon. Ngunit siya rin ang taong lagi kong sinasaktan. Patawad sa mga panahong akala mo’y nawala ako. Sorry sa mga panahong kailangan mong lumuha dahil sa akin. Sorry sa mga oras na akala mo’y nag-iba na ako I’m still what I am. It’s just that probably we need some time and space. Always remember that I LOVE YOU, no matter what, against all odds!
Now I have stated my piece. I have said what I want to say. I have stand my point. Thank you and goodbye Batch 2005. Good luck with your respective career. I know you will be successful even not in financial aspect but as a person as well. Para sa akin wala ng sisiw. Wala ng Agila. Ang himpapawid na nililiparan ko ay maliliparan nyo na rin. Dahil tapos na ang trabaho ko bilang Agila sa inyong mga sisiw. Till we meet again .I hope our path will cross again. Please recognize me when we meet at the Crossroads.

“CROSSROADS…they happen all the time---Yes, in life we all reach a crossroads sometime. We make painful decisions and take some risks as we pursue our dreams. Indeed, the truth hurts, but it will surely set you free. The bitter pangs of parting will give birth to another moment called growing. So grow on…Be strong at the CROSSROADS. Embrace the CROSS at the ROAD. The Lord is at the cross, at the road, at all your CROSSROADS……….”


Anolimous
April 4-13, 2005

No comments: